Friday, July 14, 2006

In search of a location...

Me & V set out for Laguna last nite to find a good place for pictures with the entire family. We don't get many chances like this since my grandma is here from Hawaii, so we had to grab the rare opportunity.

We found a perfect spot with some rock formations for all of us to sit on. Hopefully the beach won't be too crowded on the hot, Saturday morning.



As we were leaving, the sunset looked so beautiful & the palm trees gave it such a tropical feel. So of course I had to take a picture! It reminded me of the Tahiti sunsets.



I love the rebelious palm trees that change their minds & decide to not grow straight like the others. It's kinda cute, don'tcha think?



V seized the opportunity for a unique shot. I love it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home